Popjob SPRL - Tech Lead / Fullstack JS developer
Avenue Herrmann-Debroux 40-42 , 1160 Bruxelles, Belgique
Personne de contact
Popjob SPRL, Alexis d'Oultremont
Description du poste
POPJOB is a mobile marketplace aiming at disrupting the Interim market. Our apps match in real-time local businesses in need for staff with workers willing to work on demand.
We see ourselves as the temporary work as it should be, mobile first, 100% digital and with a disruptive business model.
The company is led by Alexis d'Oultremont, Antoine Humbeeck and Alexandre Cardon from Qustomer, we are currently testing the concept in Brussels and will quickly expand to other cities and verticals across Europe.
We have a proven track record on business execution and a deep knowledge and network in the local business sector. We are looking for passionate engineers willing to reinvent how the job market works.
As early employee, you will work closely with the founders. Your role and input will be critical for the success of the company and treated as such.
What will you do?
- improve and develop mobile apps using latest web technologies (React, Meteor, ...)
- develop the backend and API to support the core functions
- design the technical architecture
- build our dev team and
- lead it
- You are a fullstack JS developer with 4-5 years of experience in Web/Mobile development
- You have experience with mobile web development (React, Ionic, F7, ...)
- You are up-to-date with latest tech (Meteor, React, React-native, ...)
- You speak English
- You are a team player and are used to work in team
- You like startups, growth and creativity
As Tech Lead,
- You have experience managing other developers
- You have a good understanding on the architecture of scalable web and mobile apps