Be IP sa - R&D Engineer - Linux Developer - Nivelles
Brabant Wallon, Belgique
Be IP sa
Personne de contact
Description du poste
Your resonsabilities include:
• Product Definition scoping. Understand the requirements and estimate the complexity.
• End to end software development.
• Product Engineering, Documentation and QA.
• Training and handover of the product to the service team.
You have a Bachelor degree in information technology or more.
You are used to work in a Linux environment and have a general interest in Open Source software.
Knowledge of open standards like SIP, WebRTC and related technologies is a plus.
You are able to develop quality software using the following languages and technologies:
• Object Oriented Programming,
• Networking (TCP/IP),
• Linux OS,
• C, C++,
• Python or Perl
You speak English and French or Dutch fluently.