Numeca International - Mesh Generation Expert Application Engineer
Ch. de la Hulpe 189 Terhulpse Steenweg, 1170 Brussels, Belgique
Description du poste
NUMECA, a worldwide operating CFD software company (http://www.numeca.com), develops engineering flow simulation software widely used by engineers and designers in a large range of fluid engineering applications, from Aerospace, Power Generation, Energy to Race Cars and Ships. NUMECA is rapidly expanding and is continuously looking for young and senior talented coworkers. The company has its headquarters in Brussels (Belgium), subsidiaries in San Francisco (USA), Mons and Leuven (Belgium), Tokyo (Japan), Bangalore (India), Beijing (China) and Hong-Kong and is active worldwide through its network of agents and partners in Asia, Europe and America. The company employs over 100 persons in Belgium and around 130 worldwide.
* What’s the opportunity?
To further sustain and accelerate its growth, NUMECA is looking for a CFD Meshing Engineer, to join the NUMECA International team based in Brussels. Within this role you would find yourself in the core business of NUMECA and be a member of a team promoting, supporting and improving NUMECA innovative software solutions for a wide range of industries (aerospace, automotive marine, etc.).
* What will you do?
Working as part of the Meshing team, you will have a central role at NUMECA HQ:
- Carry-out investigations for all types of grid generators to create guidelines for all applications
- Gather and share your expertise among the community of users
- Validate new features in our future releases
- Support and advise NUMECA worldwide offices network and customers in their daily use of NUMECA solutions
- Carry-out highly technical projects to demonstrate the capabilities of our software
- Perform pre-sales presentations and demonstrations in line with the prospects requirements
- Conduct training classes involving participants of varying skill levels.
* What’s great about joining this team?
You will be joining a dynamic and central team with an important CFD expertise. You will be able to work on a wide range of applications from the aerospace, automotive, marine or industrial processes sectors. The position is likely to involve some travels within Europe and the opportunity to have a direct contact with the user community. You will have the opportunity to learn and develop solutions and methodologies using the latest innovations in collaboration with our expert developers.
* What do we offer?
We offer to work in a stimulating, young and multicultural environment, and to be part of a dynamic and growing company. We propose a competitive package (including profit sharing) and excellent job growth opportunities and mobility within NUMECA Group.
Please send your motivation letter and resume plus relevant technical papers, reports, references, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate clearly the reference job number: APP18-3.
* Who and what are we looking for from you?
- A master degree in Fluid Mechanics is a prerequisite with master thesis or similar internship in CFD
- Prior experience with an industrial CFD package or different mesh generators in an industrial context or research laboratory is a strong asset
- Understanding the different meshing techniques from the market is a plus
- Python scripting skills are welcome
- Fluent English language is a prerequisite for the role
- French and Dutch is a plus.
Applicants should be highly motivated and dynamic, have good analytical and communication skills, and be a team player with sound interpersonal skills. Proven abilities in engineering problem solving and written/oral communication are essential.