Technicolor Delivery Technologies Belgium - Junior Software Development Engineers
Technicolor Delivery Technologies Belgium
Personne de contact
Technicolor Delivery Technologies Belgium, Bernard Clabots
Description du poste
Technicolor is home to industry - leading creative and technology professionals committed to the creation, management and delivery of entertainment content to consumers around the world. If you are passionate about excellence and innovation, we invite you to come and see us.
You too can be a part of our winning team!
Technicolor is the world leader in Gateways and multiple-play applications. We develop state-of-the-art technology for our wide range of products.
We are currently looking for
Junior Software Development Engineers
You are responsible together with your colleagues for the development of software components and / or development of infrastructure from the other development teams
We offer a competitive package including fringe benefits such as a company car, free ADSL connection, meal vouchers, hospitalization and group insurance together with career opportunities in a highly advanced technological and innovative environment.
Flexible working helps you manage your work-life balance. Next to legal holidays and bank holidays, you can have up to 16 holidays. This means when you work full-time and have full legal holidays, you can have 46 holidays.
As innovative player, we encourage personal evolution. Collaboration will help you discover new opportunities and new working methods. Furthermore, if needed for you to grow and develop your potential we offer training.
Edegem (Antwerp), Belgium
▪ You just graduated with a passion for software development
▪ You want to work on innovative projects
▪ You are a real teamplayer and interested in Agile Scrum Development Process
Knowledge & Experience
▪ C programming
▪ Scripting languages (python, ruby, tcl)
▪ Thorough knowledge of computer network concepts (bridge, switch, routing, TCP/IP, firewall, NAT)
▪ Knowledge of Linux as work environment and operating system concepts (development of user space applications and Kernel modules)
▪ Knowledge of English is mandatory
▪ Knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus
Nice to have:
▪ Hands-on Experience with GNU Toolchain (gcc, gdb)
▪ Knowledge of GIT source versioning system
▪ Knowledge of CI tools such as Jenkins
▪ Experience with embedded systems (e.g. Raspberry Pi)
▪ Knowledge of OpenWRT or similar embedded distributions